Since we are on the topic of kitchens I thought I’d post a picture of the kitchen at IBB. I took this picture really quickly at the home inspection so please forgive me for the crummy nature.Like IBB the kitchen is also itty bitty.
Lets outline the game plan for this room in no particular order:
1. Paint the cabinets white and add new hardware (silver knobs and bin pulls)
2. Remove wallpaper and paint walls (yellow gold?)
3.Install new flooring in black and white check
4.Install new counter tops in black Soapstone, or dark butcher block
5. New faucet
6. Farmhouse Apron Style Sink?
7. Tile back splash with subway tile
8. Schoolhouse pendant light fixture over the sink
9. Funky vintage curtains
Lets look at the inspiration kitchen:
One thing we don’t enjoy about the inspiration kitchen are the curtains. We have been thinking about doing something unexpected in the kitchen. Were thinking funky vintage cafe curtains. Now I’m not saying I’m going to use this print… but I feel like I might enjoy something along these lines. What are your thoughts?